Superannuation is often the most significant retirement asset our clients have. It is also often misunderstood and as a result, major benefits to long term savings opportunities can be missed.
Tilbrook Rasheed provides accurate, independent advice to ensure clients maximise their retirement savings.
With the continued statutory changes in the superannuation industry, Tilbrook Rasheed is required to provide a range of independent solutions for clients requiring assistance with their superannuation, retirement and estate planning strategies.
- Advice on and assistance with the establishment of Self Managed Super Funds.
- Preparation of statutory financial reports.
- Preparation of annual income tax returns.
- Assisting with superannuation roll-overs.
- Assistance with discharging trustee compliance obligations including assistance with statutory minutes.
- Discharge of statutory audit obligations.
- Taxation advice with respect to pension strategies.
- Retirement planning tax strategies.
- Estate and inheritance planning.
We pride ourselves on our independence so we do not provide direct investment advice, and unlike many firms, we do not involve our clients in investments where Tilbrook Rasheed or any associated entities receive a commission.
We use the resources of a range of independent stockbrokers and financial advisers who, in conjunction with our tax advice, provide clients with the best investment choices and advice available.
Careful planning and professional independent advice often results in significant increases in the after-tax retirement income for our clients.