He continued his studies to complete his Graduate Diploma in Chartered Accounting with CA Australia & New Zealand in 2006. Alex excelled in his studies, being recognised by CAANZ for placing in the top 5% of candidates worldwide in 2004 in Taxation and Financial Reporting specialties.
Alex became a Partner of Tilbrook Rasheed in 2014, specialising in the following industries;
- Wine & Viticulture;
- Import / Export and Distribution;
- Mental Health / Medical practitioners;
- Defence, Aviation and Aerospace;
- Information Technology and Online Retail;
- R&D, start-ups and innovation;
- Non-resident / Dual Resident expats;
- Succession, Trust and Estate planning;
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds;
- Greenhouse Emission / Energy reduction;
- Very high net wealth family groups.
Alex has a balanced approach to advisory, offering a range of services to clients including wealth creation, business / taxation advisory and prides himself on working closely with families and business owners to help reduce financial anxieties.
Alex has the following professional qualifications
- Certificate of Public Practice and member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Chartered Tax Advisor and member of the Taxation Institute of Australia (TIA)
- Registered Tax Agent (including BAS Agent) with the Australian Tax Practitioner Board (TPB)
- Diploma of Financial Services compliant with Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA) Australia