TR Financial Services Pty Ltd
Legislative changes enforced an adjustment to the way we structure our superannuation advice, it does not, however, change the independent and client focus of our services. Some areas of advice around superannuation now require the provider to hold and Australian Financial Services Licence, we established TR Financial Services Pty Ltd to hold a Limited AFSL Number 486082.
By holding a limited AFSL we are able to provide additional advice beyond compliance matters, including:
- Advice on establishment and closure of Self Managed Super Funds.
- Advice on making concessional and non-concessional contributions.
- Advice on the commencement and cessation of pension income streams.
- Advice on transition to retirement strategies.
- Advice on retirement planning strategies.
We use the expert resources of a range of independent stockbrokers and financial advisers who provide our clients with the best investment choices and advice available. We work closely with stockbrokers and advisors who provide the specific investment and portfolio advice for our clients in a transparent and cost efficient manner.
TR Financial Services Pty Ltd does not receive any commissions or payments from any external service provider.